Prague Urban Adventures
Day tours, with a local
Whatever you want to experience in Prague, we've got you covered. Discover the Bohemian in you and chase the green fairy on our Bohemian Prague Tour. On the Prague Discovery tour you will see all the major sights of both of Prague’s riverbanks in one day, enjoy a traditional Czech meal, and hop on a boat ride under the famous Charles Bridge.
If you would like to tour Prague in more than a day, we highly recommend that you divide everything up over two days and see Prague’s right bank on one day with the Prague Explorer tour, and the left bank on the second day on the Prague Castle & Little Quarter Tour.
Looking for that fun and authentic beer and food experience? We highly recommend the Prague Beer and Czech Tapas tour. Our “small group tours” will be no larger than 12 participants, and will guarantee a personable experience with our cool guides. Looking forward to showing you the best Prague has to offer!
Join a specially tailored Prague tour and experience amazing architecture, local markets, meet local people, ride a tram, taste the Czech cuisine or the famous Pilsner Urquell beer.
Free Original Map of Prague + Prague Souvenir Magnet
Become one of our satisfied clients and receive a present – an original map of Prague + discount coupons on: crystal, garnet, ceramics, Swarovski and much more. You will also receive a special Prague souvenir magnet. The income from these souvenirs supports a local charity!
from 1 review
From EUR 49.00
Bohemia is a Czech state with one of the most distinct cultures in Europe - extravagant, political, passionate, and fueled with Czech Water. Join this Prague tour that takes you to all the city's boho spots, sampling beer as well as traditional and modern Czech snacks along the way.more...
from 10 reviews
From EUR 60.00
Enjoy the 'Greatest Hits of Prague' on this tour which acts as a great foundation for your Czech journey. Tuck into some hearty Czech fare, see the icons of Prague, sail on a replica 19th century sailboat, and sip a locally-brewed pilsner - it doesn't get more Czech than that!more...
Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Tour
from 7 reviews
From EUR 59.00
Beer. Cerveza. Bier. Brewski. Biru. Pivo. It doesn't matter which language you say it in, beer could just be the official drink of choice for travellers. Unite with other beer appreciators on this Prague tour to sip local ales, and learn why Prague is arguably the best city in the world for drinking beer.more...
The Local Summer Favourite In Prague - Naplavka
Place: Naplavka - [ 01/05/2015 - 31/10/2015 ]
Where Praguers hang out during the summer?more events...
Local Favorites in Prague - Můj šálek kávy
more... more stories...
23 Apr 2015 Alena was an amazing tour guide. I had a fabulous day with her and learned a lot!
23 Apr 2015 Niki was a great tour guide and fun to drink beer with. This was a great experience!
12 Mar 2015 great tour.
05 Mar 2015 Travis was a great guide around our tour in Prague. I did not expect to be shown round by an American haha, however his local knowledge was outstanding and his communication was great. He is a true beer lover and knows so much. It was so interesting for me to learn about the Czech drinking culture, also the fact I can now say that I've eaten a drowning man! Even better haha.
06 Jan 2015 We would not have gotten to these places without the tour. Excellent way to enjoy Prague beer.
22 Dec 2014 Looking for an introduction to Prague in general and Czech beer culture in particular, I couldn't have asked for a better night out than this, with the expert guidance of Niki to open my eyes to the best that Prague had to offer. Of course, the fact that the other group members failed to arrive at Wenceslas Square at the appointed time for the tour to start needs to be mentioned, as I ended up having a one-to-one guided tour around four of the more interesting bars in the city, as well as a real "local" view of Prague's history, culture and political background. It helped Niki and I to bond that I already knew a few things about Vaclav Havel and Jan Kubis and Josef Gabcik, but I learned so much about the Czech drinking culture, the city's history and it's place in the region - he was a real treasure trove of facts and stories, delivered in a friendly and fun way - the night flew by, well beyond the advertised three hour duration, which should be closer to four or so. I've done a few of these guided tours, in cities like Lisbon, Berlin, Athens and Istanbul, but this was amongst the best that I've ever been on - thanks to a combination of Niki's excellent guidance and some of the best beer I've tasted in a long time. I particularly liked that we went off the beaten path, away from the obvious tourist spots, to sample bars that the locals frequent. That was one of the best aspects of the tour. An excellent experience and highly recommended to any visitor to Prague.
12 Dec 2014 We had a truly great experience on our walking our of Prague. We covered every interesting part of the city & enjoyed wonderful local cuisine in an authentic local restaurant. On top of seeing all the essential sights, the valuable part of he tour was the insight into the historical & cultural side of Prague & its citizens from a local who had experienced the emergence of this country from behind the iron curtain. Our guide, Terese was excellent & we can't recommend this tour & Terese highly enough.
26 Nov 2014 Had a lovely evening discovering Prague's not so touristy beer bars. The guide Nikki was knowledgeable on beer, snacks and locations and great to talk with. Will definitely go on an adventure with you again!
13 Nov 2014 Katy was an excellent guide who was able to show me the best of Prague's history in an interesting and informative way. Her choice of lunch restaurant was also perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day.
12 Nov 2014 Niki was just right to lead the beer tour. Fun, friendly, informative and welcoming.
Did you know that Prague is the largest UNESCO urban site in the world? Join us on our uniquely tailored Prague tours and discover why Prague ranks among the most popular destinations in the world. Our Prague Urban Adventure Team consists of local professionals with many years of experience. Let us help you make the most out of your stay in Prague.
Feels like: 5°C
Clear. Quite cool.
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
At Urban Adventures, we firmly believe local travel is one of the best ways we can support responsible tourism. In fact, we believe it so strongly that we’ve made it our entire business! All our tours are run by local experts, not some faceless corporate team located halfway around the world with no sense of the local vibe.
We craft our tours to ensure every traveller has authentic interactions with local people, businesses, transportation, and food and drink. Local travel gives you the opportunity to experience a destination as locals do, and has the potential to impact you in ways you never imagined. In short: local is awesome.
As a responsible travel company, we promise to:
- Use locally owned infrastructure on our tours whenever possible.
- Spread the financial benefits amongst local people and operators.
- Provide employment and leadership opportunities for local people.
- Respect local customs and culture.
- Provide safe tours for Urban Adventure partners, staff, and travellers.
- Educate travellers and our partners about how and why we choose to travel this way.
- Limit any negative impact to the daily lifestyles of local people.
- Limit any physical impact on natural and cultural environments.
- Provide support to organisations and local communities.
- Provide opportunities for travellers to interact with local people.
- Actively ban partners, staff, and passenger participation in or endorsement of commercial sexual activities or illegal drug use on Urban Adventures tours.
- Work to prevent the exploitation of children in tourism.
- Actively discourage participation in activities that exploit animals.
- Use local partners that adhere to Urban Adventures' responsible travel principles.
- Support and encourage fair employment practices.
- Give our travellers the best possible value.
- Have fun!
As a traveller, we ask that you keep the following in mind:
- People: Be mindful of the local citizens, and seek understanding through shared experiences. Consider their customs and values while in their homeland, and when in doubt, ask your guide for advice.
- Environment: Be mindful of the local environment, and act with conservation and sustainability in mind. Follow local guidelines, as recommended by your guide, and make proactive decisions on your own.
- Culture: When travelling to other cultures, remember that not everyone's customs are the same as yours at home. Be respectful, and be mindful of openly questioning a customary practice, even if you disagree with it. Try to understand from their perspective. You may learn something! Your guide will be an excellent point of reference here, so check with them if you're unsure.
- Economy: Make every effort to use local businesses and put your tourism dollars in the right (local) pocket. We use local vendors and businesses, and your guide will be able to advise you on the best ways to support the local economy.