Updated on October 22, 2020.
The Czech Republic is now in a partial lockdown, with restaurants, cafes and attractions temporarily closed. However, we are planning to reopen again on December 1, 2020 when the strict measures should be long lifted. Feel free to check our Prague Tours page to see what’s available on individual dates.
If you’re not coming this winter, that’s OK – we’ll be here in the spring and in the years to come. (We love Prague and guiding too much!). You can also support us by purchasing tickets for 2021 or by buying gift cards for future travel.
Our team has reassembled to bring back the unique, small-group tours that have allowed us to maintain our core values and to focus on creating the Best. Day. Ever. for you going forward. Whether you are looking for a chance to get out after being home all spring to see more of what makes our city so great or if you are traveling domestically and want to tour with a trusted company, we are committed to rebuilding together.
We thank you for being the reason why we fought hard to remain an independent tour company and to rebound from the truly extraordinary events of the past few months.
Your Safety is our #1 Priority
If you are planning to travel in the coming weeks, you’ll likely have some questions about the impact Coronavirus (officially named COVID-19) may have on your plans.
Urban Adventures tours are small and intimate. We value getting to know our guests on a personal level during tours. Our tours were already limited to no more than 12 guests, however, we will be further reducing our guest limits to help facilitate social distancing.
During the tour, guides will ask guests for contact information solely to convey important information should it become known the guest has been exposed to covid-19.
All of our guides might conduct tours with facial coverings in order to mitigate the risk of spreading covid-19. All guests on our tours might be required to wear protective facial coverings for the safety of all guests and staff. We’ll give you an update on this as your tour approaches in accordance with our national government guidance.
When taking a private transportation with Urban Adventures, please know that the vehicles will be completely sanitized prior to the start of every tour.
Rest assured that our partners have been vetted to ensure safe distancing and cleaning policies. Please note that vendors might have their own safety policies.
Enhanced Cancellation Policy:
Although we are looking forward to touring, if guests are feeling unwell may receive a full refund up to four hours before the start of your tour.
Guests that arrive with Symptoms:
Guests that arrive displaying symptoms of covid-19 may be kindly asked to leave for the health and safety of the guides and other guests.
Your Safety is our #1 Priority
All staff members have been given training in new safety procedures and no tours will take place without the following measures:
All actions in regards to a full reopening will follow local government guidance
- Personal Protective Equipment – please ensure you bring a face mask as it might be required by local government guidance
- Our already established small groups (max. 12 guests) will ensure adequate social distancing; where required, we will change the route to accommodate for any need to avoid crowds that may have assembled on the tour route
- Guides will be equipped with necessary cleaning materials (hand washing and sanitizer, equipment for cleaning where needed) for use on-tour for themselves and for guests
- All partners (i.e. any stop on the tour) will be fully vetted to ensure that all safety measures are being taken to disinfect their businesses and protect our guests
- All guests will be able to reschedule a tour without penalty in the event someone is feeling unwell; anyone who presents with symptoms will be asked to leave the tour and given a full refund
These are only a few items that we will cover in our tour safety briefing at the start of your tour. If you need additional specifics prior to booking a tour, you can email us ([email protected]) or call us at 00420608107108.
We hope to see you soon and we wish you to be safe and well!