Walking tour highlights
- Immerse yourself in the charm of this golden city without being disturbed by anyone. Be rewarded with picturesque views, lovely streets, and beautiful city highlights with no crowds.
- Get amazed by Prague’s most famous sights in the early morning hours.
- Admire the most beautiful view of the famous Prague panorama in the morning light.
Inclusions: A snack, map with personalized recommendations, and a friendly, English-speaking local tour guide
Exclusions: Additional drinks and snacks, tips or gratuities for your guide
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: Malostranské nám. 28/5, Praha 1. Your guide will be waiting under the one and only tree on the Lesser Town Square (Malostranské náměstí), Praha 1 next to the Starbucks Café. View on Google Maps.
- Starting time: 7.00 AM
- Ending point: Old Town, Prague
We’ll meet in the heart of Prague’s most romantic neighbourhood, Lesser Town Square. You’ll get a brief introduction to Prague’s history while enjoying a local snack. You will learn about Lesser Town and then we will stroll towards the Charles Bridge. You will hear stories about its demanding construction in the 14th century. It is not your regular historical bridge but a real open-air gallery of mostly baroque statues. During our relaxed walk towards the other side of the Vltava river, we’ll point out the most interesting ones to you and you’ll actually have a chance to take a picture of it and be the ONLY person in that picture (not possible if you come here later during the day).
Once at the Old Town bank of the river, another splendid photo stop awaits us — one that makes all Czech people proud and foreigners return to our golden city. After you’ve taken your future fire-mantel photo shot, we’ll continue through all the hidden and narrow streets towards the Old Town Square. On our way, we’ll pass by numerous medieval buildings including the world-renowned Astronomical Clock — and behold, we’ll have it just for ourselves!
Before you part with us, don’t forget to tap your guide for all the latest information on what to see, do and eat in picturesque Prague, if you haven’t already.
Dress Standard: Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, be sure to also bring sunglasses and sunblock. Don’t forget an umbrella in case of bad weather.
Your Trip: For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
Confirmation of Booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We’ll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
Child Policy: Travelers under 6 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
Dietary Notes: We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.