Old Town Traditional Czech Food Tour
Starting at €89.00 | Mon - Sat 5:00 P.M. | 4 Hours
Explore Prague with all your senses! Experience the treasures of classic Czech cooking alongside bites with a modern twist as you explore the magnificent medieval landmarks of our beautiful capital.
Czechs are hedonists that appreciate a hearty meal washed down with world famous Czech beer and your local guide will show you how to do this in style, as the locals do! What are you waiting for? Join us for a foodie adventure through the historical center of Prague that you won’t forget.
Old Town Traditional Food Tour Highlights
- Visit our favourite cafés, pubs, and restaurants and discover the many mouth-watering highlights of Czech cuisine with us
- Admire the most beautiful landmarks and picturesque squares of historical Prague
- Learn from a local foodie about the fascinating history of the dishes you’re eating and the drinks in your hand
- Try traditional dishes such as roast meats and potato pancakes
- Enjoy a tasting of fine Moravian wines and discover an under appreciated European wine region that’s not well-known to the world… yet!
Inclusions: Food-loving and English-speaking local guide, 8 food and 5 beverage tastings of traditional Czech cuisine (food tastings will vary depending on the season and availability but you can expect dishes such as goulash, beef sirloin with dumplings, roast pork and cabbage, etc.) at different places where locals like to eat and drink (portion sizes vary but total amount of food equals a large full meal), a map with personalised food recommendations.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, transportation to/from the meeting and end points, tips/gratuities for your guide.
In front of the main entrance to the Municipal House (Obecní Dům), Náměsti Republiky 5, Prague 1